Information We Collect Through Your Use of Our Service
For continuously improve our app and provide more better experiences, We and our service providers may use these log files, tags, and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain kinds of technical information, including:
- IP Address
- Platform Type
- Your Language
- GPS Location
- Your operating system version
- Your mobile device’s identifiers
Information About You That We Get From Connected Third-Party Applications, Including Social Networks (like Facebook)
And If you play games on connected third-party applications or connect our Services to any third-party applications, including social networks like Facebook, We may receive certain information about you from the provider of the third-party application. The information we receive depends on the game you’re playing, the third-party application, your privacy settings and, if applicable, your friends’ privacy settings on that third-party application.
We may collect and store some of those information shared by the provider of the connected third-party application:
- First Name and Last Name
- Your profile picture’s URL
- Your user ID number (like your Facebook ID number), which may be linked to publicly-available information like your name and profile photo
- The user ID number and other public data for your friends
- Your gender
- any other information that you or the provider of the third-party application share with our game
If you are unclear about what information a third-party application is sharing with us, please go to the third-party application to find out more about their privacy practices.
Information We Use In Our Service But Never Collect
In some of our service, we may need to access those data or features to provide functions, but we never collect or store those information.
- Photo state
- Photos in your album